Our select team have worked in the e-learning industry for many years and are always utilising the very latest technology. Our high level of technical competence combined with sound theories of instructional design lead to effective training solutions.
- Rupert Abel BA(Hons)
- Managing Director
- Analysis, Programming, Instructional Design and Project Management
- Rupert has a BA in Economics and has worked in the e-learning industry for twelve years.
- He has considerable experience of design and development of learning/training resources in the corporate, government and educational sectors.
- Rupert has programmed e-learning solutions for the past twelve years in a wealth of different technologies and has extended his role by becoming a qualified instructional designer and project manager.
- Andrew Jackson BA(Hons)
- Creative Director
- Creative Development, Programming and Project Management
- Andrew has a BA in Industrial Design and now has 15 years experience working in multimedia e-learning development.
- Andrew has been involved in graphics, interface analysis and design, animations and multimedia development since 2002.
- Over the last five years, Andrew has furthered his career by progressing into web design and e-learning programming.